Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Ninja Gig

St. Patrick's Day
March 17, 2013

Ringling College (Sarasota, Fl)
2pm

I felt infinite! haha!I think this is a  pretty good blog comeback haha! after I found about Neil Gaiman's tumblr post and Amanda Palmer I immediately said to myself IM IN! no matter what I've decided right there at the very moment in my lair (bedroom) I'll be there..count me in!

It's been awhile since I went out and drive out of town so it was an awesome and liberating experience coz 1. I never been to Ringling College 2. Most likely I don't know anyone there but it's ok coz we're all linked and shared common interests which is Neil Gaiman and Amanda Palmer! They're so freakin awesome! EPIC! XD

 Ringling College

 with my All time favorite author Neil Gaiman! XD

Amanda Palmer, such a wonderful,lovely,amazing and brilliant person!

The Cube


 It was such a surreal experience...I still can't believe it up to now I'm glad I took some pictures and videos so I'm able to look back to those epic moments.It was truly amazing and I would like to thank everyone who made everything Possible I LOVE YOU GUYS! XOXO :D

No comments:

Post a Comment