Friday, May 2, 2014

At Nordstrom you're a Shopping Genius!

I went to Nordstrom Rack last April 30,2014 and got lucky pwahaha !
Finally! I found and bought my dream shoes yey! For a bargain prize what a steal even the cashier was shocked and surprised coz they're like 56 and 91% off whoa!


Brand: Steve Madden
Original Price $129.95.I got for $11.99

Brand: Abound
Original Price: $49.97 bought it for $20.90

can't believe it myself but WOW! this is my first time to go there and bought some stuff I never thought it would be this amazing hahaha! I'm so happy! 

The following day (May 1,2014) I went there with my mom after I told her about it but unfortunately the prices changed the ones I once bought for $11.99 now it's like $30+  O_O 
mayhaps it's the season or the end of the month thing I dunno either way I'd like to go back there once in a while and enjoy the hunt ^_^

What about you?where do you buy your shoes?have you ever been to a Nordstrom rack?
I wonder where else I could go to buy some affordable shoes besides outlet,payless and Rackroom shoes any ideas? tell me your shopping experience in the comment section below. 

ciao for now
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment