Monday, September 14, 2015

Tony Moly Delight Tint Crayon #7 Neon Red | Makeup Review


Image & information source: Koreadepart

My thoughts:
So I bought this product for quite some time now [ #7 Neon Red for $4.92 (original price $6.15)] over at Koredepart  which I think is a good price as it is a tint/crayon lipstick sort of thing. Next I'll show you what it looks like on me.

color swatch in natural light (outdoors), it looks very light  but the color is buildable. Over here it looks like in between peach-coral

dry,natural lip color
 On my lips it looks very bright red-pinkish almost! so this is just with one swipe/one layer on
This is what my lips looks like as the color fades

This is what the 2.8g  product looks like in my hand and that's seriously how far that lip color goes not very long compare to the packaging itself.

The only thing I don't like about this product is that it's not very long lasting that's it.

As for what I like/love about this product is that it's creamy, easy to apply,very moisturizing and as you can see from the my lip swatch pictures above it has a wonderful color payoff off with just one swipe/layer on and it fades beautifully too my lips looks so much better and healthy looking afterwards. The product itself has a sweet candy scent and it actually tastes nice haha!

As for the packaging I find it cute, simple,quite a thick/chubby looking tube but very comfortable at  hand and the bottom part always works even if I turned the lip product all the way up. 

I'm not sure what to feel though about the lip product content sometimes I feel like it's just the right amount of product for the price and fit my needs just right then again if I use this everyday I think of course I'll ran out of it right away so I guess this is a nice supplemental lip color from time to time. Very handy and travel friendly I just hope it won't melt whenever I travel to a tropical country.

Final verdict, 5 out of 5 stars! I don't think you can go wrong with it and it's affordable too plus quite a wide range of bright lip colors to choose from although it doesn't last very long on my lips I still love it! no regrets!


What's your favorite lip color? I hope you give this one a shot! ^_^








No comments:

Post a Comment