Saturday, April 7, 2012

free grubs

The story behind the candy bars.
I was browsing around and eyeballing all the scrumptious easter chocolates...got hold of boxes loaded with sugary high deliciousness then I roam around some more inside the pharmacy trying to get a grip off myself and then eventually one by one I placed each candy bars and boxes at their respective shelf the cashier saw me she was kind enough to offer me 1 or 2 candy bars (if I like) for free it was hard enough to choose in the first place now I gotta decide for 2 so I went for the caramello and watchamacallit (I still can't believe its name haha)coz I haven't tried them yet so that's my bet. I thanked Brittany for the lovely goodies and my awful lot of self control for this unexpected event.

No comments:

Post a Comment