Saturday, September 8, 2012

Dear Mr. Alien by Yannis Karatsioris | Book Review

Source:  Provided by the Author for review
Category: Fiction, Juvenile
Format: ebook
Page Count: 62
Language: English
Published: August 5th 2012 by Createspace
ISBN: 1478340576 (ISBN13: 9781478340577)
About the book:
Greek eight-year old, Paul, decides to start a correspondence through letters with an alien.Rumor has it that aliens will destroy the world by the end of 2012 and Paul has taken on the task to convince the aliens not to attack the earth, by describing all that he knows about our planet.(more)

My Review: 3.5 stars

Funny and adorable! I wish Paul wrote more letters.Since he's a kid I saw some typos here and there which I find very cute and charming.My favorite story/letter of his is when his teacher Mr. Nick asked them to write about three important things his final answer made me laugh that kid sure is something! lots of potential.I hope he'll continue to jut down his adventures,school life,all the things he wants to learn and share to others,just basically all the things he could possibly think of who knows it may lead to Mr. Alien Part II or something else I suppose?

No comments:

Post a Comment