Sunday, January 4, 2015

HAPPY 2015!

Hey! how are you? hope you're well just wanna wish you a splendid 2015.Time flew by so fast I still can't believe it!

Anyway I just thought about selling some of my books (second hand and new in all sorts of genres ) here or create a new blog/page. I definitely need the extra space around here and funds for future endeavours although I dunno how yet and what kind of payment methods to use for example paypal and such.

I would also like to share with you some of my bookish resolutions:

1. Read at least 25-50 books this year and then try to double the quota once reached.(just like last year)
2. Reduce to be read pile to zero (well that is the dream haha!)

I'd like to read  as much as I can really :)) what about you? do you have any new year's resolution?


No comments:

Post a Comment