Monday, July 30, 2012

The Best of This Is A Crazy Planets by Lourd Ernest H. de Veyra



Category: 
Non-Fiction,Essays
Format: Paperback
Page Count: 116
Language: English and Tagalog
Published:2011 by Summit
ISBN: 20111215 (ISBN13: 9772011121005)
About the book:
Lourd's various entries on everyday life's absurdities, This is a Crazy Planets mirrors Filipino pop culture in a way that is both humorous and endearing.(more)


My Review: 5 stars
Truly the best of his works! he's brutally honest yet hilarious at the same time.I like his choice of words and the wisdom he left his readers to ponder upon.The book encompasses various points in everyday filipino life from politics,hierarchy,words that should die,the origin of his name,certain celebrities he either like or dislike,transportation even urinals!

Whoa! this guy is unstoppable! for sure you'll know you're hella pinoy either by heart,ethnicity or by nationality when you read/can relate through certain things he talked about.

I love his youtube channel as well as his website google him if you must!


I chose this book as my first vlog book review because a very good old friend of mine Charmaine(a.k.a saybermemein/malupet) gave this to me which I considered as one of my priceless possessions.I'm such a noob and total newbie at this book vlogging thing so please forgive me >.<  show some support, subscribe,feel free to comment and tell me your thoughts about the book etc.

This is also somewhat my video response to malupet so yeah I hope I answered her question/s what I thought about the book. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment