Monday, December 31, 2012

One Day (Movie)






Director: Lone Scherfig

Writers: David Nicholls (screenplay& book)


Genre: Drama,Romance,Contemporary
Minutes: 107
Release Date: August 19,2011
Story line: 
Emma and Dexter meet on the night of their university graduation. We see them every year on the anniversary of that date - July 15th. Emma is smart but success doesn't come quickly for her, whereas for Dexter, success and women come very easily. Through the years they grow apart as their lives take different directions and they meet other people. But as they grow apart from those other people and their lives start taking opposite directions again, Emma and Dexter find that they belong with each other.(more)


My thoughts,rating and overall movie experience:

5 out of 5 stars! CLASSIC!
This scene made me want to watch the movie in the first place and I do admit I cried a lot watching this film and no matter how many times I watched this.OMG! it's very faithful to the book. Anne Hathaway & Jim Sturgess their very existence is the perfect embodiment of Emma and Dex.

They're like my favorite fictional couple of all time! XD
I dunno what else to say about this I think I already said everything in my book review it's just so Perfect! because usually whenever they make a book to movie adaptation they change or revise some things even though the playwrite is the author but this movie oh no they totally made this truly a great match for every events.I like how they laid it out plain and simple with the dates so that people who haven't read the book would still know and of course for all of us to be reminded of oh so that was this year then that was last year etc.

I've been looking forward to this movie for a very long time and it was worth it!Good job and hands down to everyone who made this film possible.I would definitely recommend this to everyone and buy it in Blu-ray!^^,

Have you seen this?what are your thoughts about it? if so tell me your favorite parts,opinions etc. if you haven't also tell me why?are you planning to watch this anytime soon or what? make sure to tell me in the comments below ^^,

No comments:

Post a Comment