Monday, August 10, 2015

Nyx HD Concealer | Makeup Review


This is my first repurchased concealer product I first bought it at Ulta for $4.99 and the second time at Amazon and let me tell you about this amazing product!

It's a wand type concealer and got 3 grams of product in it.

So many shades to choose from and if you buy at Ulta they usually have the buy 1 get 50% off sale
I bought shade 06 glow

It has a chemically normal makeup smell to it but it fades over time not very overpowering/ not irritating to your skin/nose/eyes.


Before picture you can see some dark circles under my eyes and after the concealer application it lightens and achieved an even skintone color and good thing I managed to capture this photo with the natural light outside woohoO!

What I don't like about it is that it only has 3 grams of product and doesn't come in a bigger size. I can quickly ran out of it haha! 

What I like/love about this product is that it's cruelty free,affordable,creamy liquid light formula and coverage and very buildable,blends easily although it took me three layers to achieve that after picture it works for me and definitely covers my blemishes etc. Overall 5 out of 5 stars! I highly recommend this product!



No comments:

Post a Comment