Monday, October 26, 2015

Scandal Season 1 | Tv Series Review


Source: Imbd

A former White House Communications Director starts her own crisis management firm only to realize her clients are not the only ones with secrets.

Creator: Shonda Rhimes
Stars: Kerry Washington, Darby Stanchfield, Katie Lowes |See full cast and crew »
Genre: Drama, Thriller
Runtime: 43 min per episode
Original Cast: Left to Right: Stephen,Quinn,Huck,Liv,Harrison,Abby,Cyrus and Fitz

My thoughts:

All the characters seems so wonderful and kick ass in there own ways. I don't really like Quinn to be honest she's like a lost stray puppy haha I like Huck his lines are so bad ass and so are Liv (Olivia Pope) character so powerful and I totally believe in her that she can fix anything haha!

Stephen's a womanizer trying not to get lost in his path to marriage/normal, Harrison's seems like a cool nice guy, Abby's a bit high strung,energetic most of the time and sarcastic I truly hope she finds somebody to love.Cyrus's manipulative and dunno really which side he is sometimes I never thought he's be gay but I love it! his relationship is a mix of modern and conventional means. As for Fitz well he's charming and confused oh boy!

I finished season 1 in such an easy breezy marathon can't believe there's only seven episodes? good thing it's on netflix now haha! I like it so far I think season 1 crisis is totally just the starting point for it all I mean that Amanda dilemma thing just blew up like crazy and I can still see that kid as the posh mean intelligent girl from the Gilmore girls haha she played her part well and Quinn for some reason I still get irritated by her and I seem to side with Abby most of the time haha you go girls! I'm trying to give Season 2 a go the struggle is real :)) Overall 4 out of 5 stars see it to believe it! I also like how the problems/cases are tackling modern day current afffairs.


No comments:

Post a Comment