Monday, October 12, 2015

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear®Talc-Free Mineral Correcting Powder | Makeup Review




~3-In-1 Corrector + Primer + Powder
~Versatile powder color corrects the most common skin imperfections, smoothes skin texture and evens out skin tone.
~All colors blend together to create a perfect canvas finish: Pink brightens, Green tones down redness and Yellow adds warmth.
~High-tech Japanese formula delivers a natural-looking finish that won't cake, crease or settle into fine lines.

Net Wt. 0.29Oz./8.2g

Claims:
~Hypoallergenic. Fragrance Free. Paraben Free. Dermatologist Approved. Non-Comedogenic.

Ingredients: 
Mica, Boron Nitride, Mineral Oil, Aluminum Distearate, Petrolatum, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ultramarines,

Directions:
May be worn alone or over makeup. Brush on powder evenly over face and neck to even out skin tone with a perfect canvas finish. For best results on dry to very dry skin, apply moisturizer prior to using powder. - See more at: http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/productdetail/face/pressed-powders/07038.html#sthash.8DoRePNU.dpuf


My Thoughts:

I bought it at Publix (grocery store) I think it was on sale when I got it last year with a coupon or so I forgot the price but according to their site it's $13.95 it comes in three shades: Creamy natural,Buff Beige and Natural Beige. I have the first one: creamy natural.

The bottom compartment looks like this, there's the mirror, then the mini free brush and there are holes at the very bottom for ventilation purposes mayhaps? I dunno 

Now I get it when people say they hate the free brush that comes along with the kit like this (in any product whatsoever no matter what line or brand) So yeah after a couple of cleanups with lukewarm water and soap it became like this the adhesive/glue that's supposedly holding the bristles got caught/mixed in it's just so sad coz I sorta like the free brush which I find convenient to have/use although it feels a little rough since it's like synthetic on the skin ugh and I don't think there is any process to reverse this so I just got to deal with it or just use one of my face brushes -_-
 First look it looks like it's too much but once it blends in the coverage is light and finish off sheer.
with just one swipe of my finger 

it blends really nice especially on my face it definitely corrects the redness although if you have dry-normal skin like mine even though I bought creamy natural I just have to dab it on my face gently and not so much or else it might create/accentuate the dry patch.Definitely need to moisturize a lot. Overall, 3.5 out of 5 stars I like how it corrects the redness of my skin and all that although sometimes I can appear quite ghostly white or pale haha It's light,compact and travel friendly.



No comments:

Post a Comment