Monday, October 5, 2015

Wet n Wild Lipsticks | Makeup Review

Source: wnwbeauty.com
908C Sugar Plum Fairy

MEGA LAST® LIP COLOR (919B Vamp it up & 908C Sugar Plum Fairy)
Lips take center stage! This 4-hour, longwearing lip color leaves a semi-matte, crème finish in one stroke. Glides on easily with rich, velvety color that doesn't cake, feather, or bleed. Made with hydrating skin-care ingredients: Hyaluronic Microspheres provide extraordinary adhesion to lips, an exclusive polymer complex offers cushion-like feel and texture, and natural marine plant extracts Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamins A & E help smooth lips.

536A Dark Wine,  538A Just Garnet & 535D Black Orchid Lip Color

536A Dark Wine

Made in China.

Ingredients

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax, Petrolatum, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Pentaerythrityl Adipate/Caprate/Caprylate/Heptanoate, Mineral Oil, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Silica.




My Thoughts:

I got a little bit obsess with lip products lately and just learned different lip products for every season like Coral for the summer stuff like that anyway these collection you can use for the fall season purplish-berry tones but of course it's still up to you if you want to wear it all year long go ahead I'm not stopping you haha!
The exact same order of the swatches below

1= 538A Just Garnet
2= 536A Dark Wine
3= 535D Black Orchid
4= 919B Vamp it up
5= 908C Sugar Plum Fairy
Net Wt. 0.13g/3.6g (each)

The first three's quite moisturizing while the last two got a matte finish.The Packaging is just clear plastic at the top and black at the bottom which is kinda cheap looking but hey what am I expecting it's these lipsticks are like $1 or something sometimes you can even buy them buy 1 get 50% off. The Colors are very pigmented I like to play with these and practice etc.the only color I didn't like is Vamp it up coz it's like and I feel like I just ate/drank squid ink hahaha truly very vampy,goth looking I don't really like the chemically taste like ugh but ya know now I understand why it's affordable and teens-adults have a love/hate relationship about them. But will I ever purchase this again? No...I'd rather buy the Revlon lipsticks or other brands than this I'm so sorry it's just that I feel like it's such a waste so sad I know T_T as much as I like the colors especially Dark Wine and Black Orchid I'm just not reaching for this stuff anymore...I don't recommend this product to anyone which makes me wonder why are these still on store/in shelf -_-



Overall 
Packaging 2 out of 5 stars
Colors/Color range: 5 out of 5 stars
Affordability: 5 out of 5 stars
Formula: 1 out of 5 stars


What do you think? what's your favorite season and lip color? let me know in the comment section below! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment