Monday, November 23, 2015

Legend by Marie Lu | Book Review



Category: Young Adult,Dystopia,Fiction,Adventure,Action,Romance
Format: Paperback, 305 pages
Published April 16th 2013 by Speak (first published November 29th 2011)
Language: English
ISBN: 014242207X (ISBN13: 9780142422076)
About the book: (Source: Goodreads)
From different worlds, June and Day have no reason to cross paths...

Until June's brother is murdered, and Day becomes the prime suspect.

In a shocking turn of events, the two uncover what has really brought them together, and the sinister lengths to which their country will go to keep its secrets.


My Thoughts: 3 out of 5 stars
I love the cover!I like how Day and June's narrations differ in terms of color and font easy to read,.I finished this within a day.At first I thought Day's a girl and June's a boy haha I got a bit confused at first but finally got a hang of the idea it's actually the other way around.It started slow at first then the action picks up somewhere around the middle and the end. Their character description/appearance is like they're such beautiful people I felt like they're so made for each other you know even when they're so dirty never showered much,scavenging for food in the trash bins undercover or not and all that.The idea of this book is really nice and I find it a bit unique I haven't read anything like this before.Hopefully I get a chance to continue this adventure soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment