Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The Moon Embracing the Sun (Korean Drama) | Tv Series Review


First episode: Jan 04, 2012
Last episode: Mar 15, 2012
Number of episodes: 20
Episode duration: 60 minutes
Creators: Pan Entertainment · Moon Jeong-soo
Cast: Kim Soo-hyun · Han Ga-in
Storyline

The story of the secret love between Lee Hwon, a fictional king of Joseon, and Wol, a female shaman. Wol was born as Heo Yeon Woo, the daughter of a noble family who won the love of the crown prince, Hwon. Her enemies, jealous of her family's position in court, schemed against her and wrestled away her rightful place as crown princess and nearly takes her life. Years later, an embittered Hwon meets Wol, now a female shaman who has no recollection of her past. Written by DramaWiki


My thoughts:

I cried in some parts of each episode I think the only time I didn't cry is when I got tired of crying or felt like my tears are all dried up hahaha

Let's talk about the characters...

I don't really like the other princess companion Bo Gyeong so plastic! also her father ugh so evil! no wonder she's like that although even til the end I hope she'll do the right thing..As for Princess Min Hwa's she's such a spoiled royal! I really hate it when she cries and people tolerate her for it and gets what she wants and that ending ugh -_-
looks like they're having fun (left: Young Bo Gyeong, middle young princess minhwa right young Yeon Woo)
I like to ship Woon and Seol I think they'd be like the perfect warrior couple haha! I love their swordmanship and action scenes although I really hope there's more scenes for both of them together.
Left:Woon (King's guard) Right: Seol (wol's protector)

Kim Soo-hyun so perfect for the King Role although it took him quite a long time to figure the whole thing out and investigate what happened eight years ago.

perfect bromance pic. xD
The Professor's scholar family so nice and perfect! they have intelligent,well mannered,nice,humble,and good looking children. Awesome upbringing! God bless their souls!

Heo Yeon Woo (Wol) the grown up version kinda looks like Moon Geun Young but not it's not her maybe because of the eyebrows and their faces kinda looks a like in some of her pictures


Spoiler alert!

If only the Chief Shaman Jang said it was Yeon Woo the crown princess in the first place meant to be Queen = The end hahaha!

Overall 4.5 out of 5 stars I really liked the story all in all I love the character developments, supernatural elements and I definitely believe in the old ways so it's really nice to see other people's superstitions,culture and all that. I highly recommend this series! check it out asap!




No comments:

Post a Comment