Monday, November 9, 2015

My Love From Another Star (Korean Drama) | Tv Series Review

Source: Dramafever

My Love From Another Star (별에서 온 그대)
Alternate titles: 来自星星的你
Episodes: 21 
Broadcast company: SBS (2013)
Genre: Melodrama , Comedy , Romance , Romantic Comedy,Fantasy,Sci-fi

Synopsis:
Do Min Joon (Kim Soo Hyun) is an otherworldly beauty, literally. After crash landing on Earth 400 years ago, Min Joon has diligently observed humans for centuries, ultimately coming to cynical conclusions. On top of being a super babe, Min Joon's got enhanced vision, hearing and agility — all the more reason to believe he's superior to everyone on Earth. That is, until he pursues the beautiful actress Cheon Song Yi (Gianna Jun) for a romance out of this world.

My thoughts:

Took me awhile to finally get into this dunno why I didn't watched this soon enough or while it's still airing I guess I tried to stay away from the hype for what I heard it's really good! and it actually is! very good! well made and written pretty convincing actually although I feel like the ending is quite force like you know just so to get a happy ending but don't get me wrong I like a happy ending but theory wise you know? I like how there's an extra episode for the fans since it's such a hit! I love Jeon Ji Hyun especially in the early days of her career she also got married recently and I'm starting to get fond of Kim Soo Hyun his character always seems serious and uptight whenever I watch him.Overall 4.9 out of 5 stars that ending tho... still I highly recommend this show! love love love!


4 comments:

  1. ize many people have an interest in this particular subject and that i cant deny Im also one of them. Whenever youll find additional debate in regards to this topic then simply it will be additional appealing and I might want to imagine of precisely what you would write regarding the up coming content. If you will distribute even more corresponding article, just inform me as I most certainly will would like to be able to go through about it.
    What is shopbymark

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Alas!' cried poor, poor Yorick.
    (-Shakespeare)
    Why dost thou knowest wot is
    whorizontal-roadkill-planet 24/7?
    Wiseabove, me wee lassy:
    ● en.gravatar.com/MatteBlk ●
    Cya soon, miss adorable girl...

    ReplyDelete
  3. <- Wordpress apparently doesn't like
    me for talkin'Dtroof, brudda. So goto:
    ● NOPEcantELOPE.blogspot.com ●
    Cya soon, miss girl gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete