Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Game of Thrones

"Winter is coming"~House Stark

There's a lot of hype about this from books to HBO adaptation and I finally gave into the temptation to be absorbed and involved with the Game of thrones.I can't barely move on in my audiobook version so I tried to watch and did an entire marathon of Season 1 it was mindblowing! I love the characters,the show,story line everything about it was brilliant! it's nice to see everyone live in action it somewhat helped me to visualize each scenario and truly encouraged me to continue tuning in since some parts of season 2 is still in the making >.<


If Ned said what he intented to say in the first place will it turn out differently?
and here I am wanting to have a dire wolf for a pet XD
Season 2
I dunno what to feel right now to be honest everything was just so complicated,full of twist and turns just swirling with deceivement for the sake of the power and the ultimate main goal THE IRON THRONE.(well to some of them at least) war is everywhere! people in rage! OMG!

"For the night is dark and full of Terrors"~ Melisandre (Red Woman)
She send me the creeps sometimes :|



Watch more of it here

No comments:

Post a Comment