Thursday, July 9, 2015

Cannibal Holocaust (1980) & Cannibal (2013) | Thoughts


Source: Imbd

A New York University professor returns from a rescue mission to the Amazon rainforest with the footage shot by a lost team of documentarians who were making a film about the area's local cannibal tribes.

Director: Ruggero Deodato
Writer: Gianfranco Clerici (story)
Stars: Robert Kerman, Francesca Ciardi, Perry Pirkanen |See full cast and crew »
Runtime: 95 min
Genres: Adventure, Horror
Release date: 19 June 1985 (USA)





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Source: Imbd
Carlos is the most prestigious tailor in Granada, but he's also a murderer in the shadows. He feels no remorse, no guilt, until Nina appears in his life and love awakens.

Director: Manuel Martín Cuenca
Writers: Humberto Arenal (novel), Alejandro Hernández, 1 more credit »
Stars: Antonio de la Torre, Olimpia Melinte, María Alfonsa Rosso | See full cast and crew »
Runtime: 116 min
Genre: Thriller
Release date: 25 July 2014 (USA)





MY THOUGHTS:

I don't feel so good after watch both films I feel like I'm gonna barf!
I stayed away from this for a very long time and I thought I could stomach the content since I'm much older now but no not really I can't handle it. I tend to fast forward or skip then press play.

The Cannibal holocaust one I thought was real but it's not it was truly indeed as they say controversial at that time. I think Cannibalism is still considered taboo all over although some say it's still practiced in some tribes I don't know if it's real or not I don't think I want to find out.

As for the somewhat latest Cannibal (2013) I find it pretty boring although I can see the signs and symptoms for that poor guy.Both films are pretty disturbing I don't want to watch it again.There's really no sense of justice in it and the first one was nauseating due to jump cuts,shakiness of the footage "feeling authentic" /real feel ugh I hate it.

I didn't typed movie review for these titles since I didn't really watched it in its entirety so yeah but I'd still rate it 1 out of 5 stars.This films makes me sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment