Monday, July 6, 2015

Blackberry Z10 | Smartphone Review




My thoughts:

My first ever blackberry smartphone I got this phone as an upgrade for free with a two year plan at Verizon (although it's not really free since I paid $35 for an upgrade fee still a good deal). One year and six months later this is what I got to say...What I don't like about this phone besides the limited applications and thank God now it has instagram but they call it iGrann in bb world anyway another thing I don't like is the start up so whenever I have to restart or let's say I ran out of battery when I charge it back up it takes quite some time to load that's it.

If blackberry applications is the same with the ios/android I truly think this would be my ultimate and favorite perfect phone of all time why? due to its specifications I love it!

Camera:
Primary8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, check quality
FeaturesGeo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
Video1080p@30fps, check quality
Secondary2 MP, 720p@30fps
MEMORYCard slotmicroSD, up to 64 GB
Internal16 GB, 2 GB RAM
Battery: Removable Li-Ion 1800 mAh (I don't really like non-removable batteries I feel like and I know it would fail over time then bye bye phone I can't really pass it on that's why I always opted for removable batteries with everything really.) With heavy usage this phone could last me half a day but with minimal use once in a while check if I have any notifications etc it can last me one or two days without charging which is good.

It also has a micro sim slot.. they say you can use any blackberry abroad I haven't tested that yet but surely looking forward to it.

I love the hub so easy for me to check and see what's new if I have any notifications and such. It's also very light and sits very nicely in the palm of my hands very comfortable and sleek. I like the rubber like finish at the back so it doesn't slip my fingers.

Oh let's talk about some of the apps.. The compass app. in the home screen truly works and you can have as many windows/home screens as you like.

The Maps also good I would rank it on second place first being the google map of course haha!
for the blackberry maps it took me a while and a little tinkering also looking at my manuals and tutorials online how to set up the voice activated maps turn by turn. Its so worth it!

When you put something in the folders you can see the content icons in that specific folder even by just looking at your homescreen.

The games are also good I downloaded Iron man very action pack and interactive, Minion rush, Temple Run and more!

Overall, 4 out of 5 stars despite the lack of apps. I love this phone so much.The pros outweighs the cons  If you want your own little world I recommend this phone.

for full specs. click here to be redirected to gsmarena.



What about you? what's your phone? and what are some of the apps you are currently using? leave your thoughts in the comment section below I'd love to hear from you ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment