Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with 15 facts.



1. So random
2. I hate my second name for some reason people mispelled it a lot and pronounced it so wrongly in a way I have to correct them every single time plus whenever I use my full name people hardly recognize it was me.
3.Not an early morning person
4. I'm weird
5.I'm starting to love things that I hate most like washing the dishes,cleaning the house,the whole concept of cleaning -_-
6.Animal Lover
7. I love reading books (all sorts of genre)
8.I love the smell of a new book
9. Not a picky eater (not unless it's odd looking,tasting,foodams)
10. Most of the time I sleep like in a crime scene chalk pose
11. One of the boys
12. I love playing contact sports,avid gamer
13. Open minded
14.Multi tasker
15. I love watching movies,just hanging out,chillin here and there. I can't possibly summarize all of it in one go..so that's it for now. 15 fun,weird,gay facts :))

No comments:

Post a Comment