Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 04 - A picture of your night.

I came across this Eclipse Gif from one of my friend's reblog tumblr page and I followed the source so this photo/gif ain't mine(click the photo and follow her if you like ^_^) but it sure is one of my favourite nights it was taken last June 15,2011. They say my zodiac Cancer is extremely influenced by the moon especially when it's a full moon or an eclipse but I don't feel anything different just same old same old me (or is it?haha!). I believe something awesome happened that I'm extremely happy that night but I was like OMFG! It's such a shame I wasn't able to document such rare occurence but I'm extremely happy and satisfied with this gif transformation GENIUS! :)

What about you guys?do you also feel or believe that the planets or stars around influence you in some way?

No comments:

Post a Comment