Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Chrysanthemum



I got these wonderful flowers for Valentine's day Ate Joy gave them to me what a wonderful surprise! she's so nice :D and I know exactly what to give her for white day XD each flower is wrap in some sort of a tool like fabric you have to take them out one by one so they'll bloom exactly like these they also came with plant food  I didn't know plants got these food things going on too nyaha! just about a liter or about half the vase per plant food (quick estimate) the good news is these flowers are still alive!  lol :)) I just recently changed the water and added some plant food hoorah!
I didn't have much time to go around in such a heart filled day though I got this hearty dress for such occasion but anyway...it was nice so what did you guys do for V-day?

No comments:

Post a Comment