Sunday, August 28, 2011

Only Time Will Tell by Jeffrey Archer


Source: Goodreads (First reads)
Category: Fiction
Format: Paperback
Page Count: 448
Published: August 30th 2011 by St. Martin's Press (first published March 11th 2011)
ISBN: 031253955X (ISBN13: 9780312539559)
Language: English
About the book:
The epic tale of Harry Clifton’s life begins in 1920, with the words “I was told that my father was killed in the war.” A dock worker in Bristol, Harry never knew his father, but he learns about life on the docks from his uncle, who expects Harry to join him at the shipyard once he’s left school. But then an unexpected gift wins him a scholarship to an exclusive boys’ school, and his life will never be the same again.(more)

My Review: 5 stars
This book is actually very light for its size and quantity of pages.I love its glossy cover and the view of the city was actually breath taking!I also love the family tree that helped me a lot tracing the family lineage,their relation to one another it was very easy to spot and understand I didn't get confuse at all.I like how it's all dated way back then.The transition and narration of the stories from different characters point of view and tales to be told was very smooth ,really great,fun to read relateable,touching,moving and never boring.Kudos to Mr. Jeffrey Archer you never fail to amuse me with your novel.I can't wait to read what you got install in volume two!

No comments:

Post a Comment