Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Warriors of the Cross by T.R Graves


Source: Copy provided by T.R Graves for review
Category: Fiction,Fantasy,Romance
Format: ebook
Page Count: 209
Published: January 10th 2011 by CreateSpace
ISBN-10: 1453753427
ISBN-13: 978-1453753422
Language: English
About the book:
Allison La Crosse, beginning a challenging family medicine residency, leaves the protection of her family. With the transfer, her worst nightmares come true. Her closely guarded mystical talents – those which seldom appeared before the move – unleash themselves from her confinement and reveal their presence with very little provocation. (more)

My Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars


The book cover is really beautiful and related to the story. It has a very good and interesting plot I like how it starts off with a little bit of mystery between all  of the characters.There's a lot of medical scenes plus very detailed terminologies I found very useful in imagining the whole story. I felt the characters emotions and struggles that  kept me moving one page to another, within the story  lies a great message to every reader such as close family ties, bonds, do the right thing etc which are extremely important.This is where Allison La Crosse finds and enjoys her path being an doctor, a love life she couldn’t even imagine,powers she’s not even aware off, learning how to control her abilities, family secrets kept in the shadows for her safety and more!I love the cast, growing romance,rivalries, and how it all unfolds I really enjoyed reading all these twists and turns a very promising book one of the warrior series  I can’t wait to read book two!

2 comments:

  1. What an informative review! I love to hear of good books to read, and now that I'm following your blog I'll really be "in the know!" I liked that the tone of your review was very conversational. You had no trouble expressing what you really liked about the book, and it's very clear to the reader. A great review!

    Cassie
    notoneordinarymoment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Cassie that means a lot to me I'm glad you dropped by I'll follow back Many thanks ^_^

    ReplyDelete