Friday, May 31, 2013

Armchair BEA (Day 4): Non-Fiction

I haven't read a lot of non-fiction books in fact I'll share with you some that actually made it to my favorites: [Quick tip: click on the picture(s) for more information)


This might be the first non-fiction book I read (or at least as far as I could remember) I dunno why I picked it up way back then but I just did...it looks so much fun and intriguing I have no idea what it's all about but I just knew it's gonna be awesome! perhaps I've heard it from friends or some ad. or somewhere.But it was really quite life changing for me I remember a story when they conducted this live eulogy like seriously before that person even died and I'm immediately inspired to do just the same when my time comes haha! (maybe...someday.)


mere words can't suffice how much I love this guy, this book and basically everything about it! view my craziness over here.


I'm still reading this one.I bought it because I told myself if I'm gonna read for the first time a biography of an author it would be no other than Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (One of my all time favorite authors ever!) plus it was such a great bargain I can't resist! I think this book is truly a magnificent compilation.

Ok, so this is pretty interesting what I'm about to share with you now are two of the most wonderful,powerful,life changing books that would definitely rock your world!  BEHOLD! THE SECRET OF LIFE! 


I learned a lot of things from these two amazing books (FOR REAL!) and some of them I'm not even aware I'm actually doing like some sort of default setting/trait or whatever.It's very simple actually stay positive,be enthusiastic in life and throughout life.Good vibes! (+) thoughts= (+) energy.Thoughts become things.It's quite challenging especially in the world we are living in but it's all possible! I highly recommend it and greatly urge/encourage you to read it!


Some things that I also like is browsing travel guides, random facts and world record books.


Still one of my childhood ultimate dream is to go to JAPAN! maybe because I watched too much anime and devoured read lots of manga growing up haha! I love the japanese culture and I even dreamt of attending high school over there mainly because of their uniforms XD


Anyway, another great place I'd love to visit is Ireland I've been referencing it since highschool with my bffs so why not? I'd also like to tour around other European countries ah such wanderlust.For sure I will all go there one day...what about you?what's in your bucketlist?


Now,the thing about world records is that when I was a kid I tried and attempted some of them I forgot which one but as I'm like "Hey I think I can do that" but it was easier said than done I think most of us did haha! but have you ever managed one?I mean are you a record/title holder? or have you ever attempted on anything?

Share your thoughts in the comment section below coz those are always interesting haha! ^_^

Check out more blog posts over here and some more non-fiction blog posts that I made right here.

Thanks for reading! ^_~

9 comments:

  1. You might enjoy "Dave Barry Does Japan" - it's a hilarious travel memoir type of book. I hope you get to visit one day. I've been to Tokyo twice (in 1998 and then in 2001) and it was just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.I'll check it out and that's so nice! I've only been to japan for short stop overs haha XD

      Delete
  2. I love browsing travel guides as well and I actually like reading atlases and maps for fun too. And guess what? You won the giveaway I hosted on my blog yesterday. You mentioned that you'd be interested in Life After Life. Email me at bookmarktoblog (at) gmail (dot) com and let me know if that's still the book you want and and address of where to send it. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you haven't read On Writing by Stephen King, I think you would enjoy it. Its a mixture of his life and his writing methods. I couldn't put it down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by & for the recommendation I'll check that out! :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for stopping by the blog! This is a Crazy Planet looks really good! I'll have to check that out! :D

    Hope you're having a fantastic ABEA!

    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything.
    Do you have any helpful hints for inexperienced blog writers?
    I'd really appreciate it.

    Also visit my website Las Vegas Refrigerator Parts

    ReplyDelete