Saturday, June 20, 2015

Jurassic World (2015) | Movie Review




Source : Imbd
Director: Colin Trevorrow
Writers: Rick Jaffa (screenplay), Amanda Silver(screenplay), 5 more credits »
Stars: Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Ty Simpkins |See full cast and crew »
Release Date: 12 June 2015
Runtime: 124 min


Storyline

22 years after the original Jurassic Park failed, the new park (also known as Jurassic World) is open for business. After years of studying genetics the scientists on the park genetically engineer a new breed of dinosaur. When everything goes horribly wrong, will our heroes make it off the island? 



My thoughts:

Jurassic Park (1993) will always have a very special place in my heart  what I love about this Jurassic World (2015) version besides the fact that it's much more technologically advance Owen (Chris Pratt) made a connection between man and beast. I love how Owen bridge that gap how much he cared for his raptors, relate and relay to others how these animal feels, the way he trained he trained them with love and care.Also how he took control of different scary and risky situations in order to save someone who needs help.He's so kick ass!



I like how interactive this park is you can do so many things,ride amazing rides,you can canoe,ride a train/truck or this hamster ball thing.


I'm really amazed by this one...totally made a big splash! amazing!


I still can't believe Claire (Bryce Dallas Howard) ran in those heels OMG! seriously? all throughout the entire film that's just bonkers! the kids did alright they're acting's accurate how kids are these days they showed different kinds of emotions and did some crazy things.


SPOILER ALERT!

I think they're family will hold up just fine after this park experience.

So Claire and Owen? I think they're a great couple after what happened I think they'd be inseperable haha! 

I like how the park managed to hold up after what happened a lot of people managed to take cover in that volcano like city center which I find a bit weird I think that's the only untouched building? I dunno but of course there are still a lot of carnage.

Oh and that near the end moment when Claire unleashed a new raptor? which was a bit calmer than that psychopathic raptor one that was so cool! insta solution! well I'm just glad they got that one on reserve or else yikes! and that very last epic raptor battle whoa! that was amazing!


I think they did a very good job on this one! very modern and the dinosaurs looks a lot more natural looking, the graphics and cinematography's nice. Overall I'd rate it 4 out of 5 stars! I still think the 1993 version's a lot more scarier than this one haha! still a very family kid friendly film. ^_^v


What do you think about this movie? share some of your thoughts down below the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment