Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Dark Age Survivors of the Pulse by Jeff W. Horton

click the picture to buy a copy

Category: Fiction,Religion,Mystery
Format: ebook
Page Count: 333
Published: July 15th 2011 by World Castle Publishing (first published June 25th 2011)
ISBN13 9781937085049
Language: English
About the book:
Suppose you learned that an ancient prophecy about an artifact, said to be powerful enough to dramatically change the world, was true. Would you risk everything to find it?

It has been five-hundred years since the Pulse caused the Great Collapse, ending the Golden Age, and civilization on planet Earth. Humanity has waited ever since for a long-anticipated sign from God, which has finally appeared in the night sky. The time has come for Ferrell Young, the Warrior Clan, and the Church to risk everything in an effort to restore civilization, and bring hope to a world full of despair.(more)

My Review: 4.5 stars
A very well written,simple yet complicated plot that takes the readers to a time where earth  and its people striving and survival seems almost impossible yet there’s always hope!

I like and enjoyed reading this! it took and made me want the good guys to succeed the battle at the end.All the things written here seems all so real and about to happen which I hope and pray would not. The characters I love! some I hate with a passion which made them so effective all their emotions, dilemmas, struggles,faith etc on their journey was really hard and painstaking they made me want to read more and faster so at least that would uplift some of their burden but of course it will all unfold in due course.. like them I’d also risk it all to restore civilization I once knew what an epic adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment