Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Confessions of a Murder Suspect (Confessions #1) by James Patterson & Maxine Paetro

Source: Library
Category: Audiobook,Fiction,
Mysteries, Espionage, & Detective Stories

Format: Audiobook (unabridged)
Duration: 5 hours 40 minutes
Language: English
Published September 24th 2012 (Hachette Audio)
ISBN: 1619691965
About the book: (from Goodreads)
On the night Malcolm and Maud Angel are murdered, Tandy Angel knows just three things: 1) She was the last person to see herparents alive. 2) The police have no suspects besides Tandy and her three siblings. 3) She can't trust anyone-maybe not even herself.(more)




My Review: 4 out of 5 stars

"How true Daddy's words were when he said: all children must look after their own upbringing. Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands. "~Anne Frank

Emma Galvin's voice perfect for this book! calm and suiting.This is my first exposure to James Patterson & Maxine Paetro's work(s).

I liked how the story draws you in and will make you think that the entire thing is so complicated but truth to be told plain simple in the end.It has that Romeo and Juliet vibe into it yet full of mysteries to be unfold/discovered.Being inside Tandy's head and confided by her confessions,stories,emotions and truths/lies (even she's not sure about),the unknowns I truly felt that I'm there with her,I made a new dear friend.Although the police are portrayed mediocre I was hoping there would be more action to think the Angel Family is like one of the top out there.I'm quite proud to the Angel's family progress as to being humans I sympathize to what happened to them,empathize and try to seek some justice or even a sense of redemption to all of them.To wake up in a drone life,being conscious and free..I wish them all the best and would like to offer them my prayers and sincere condolence.

I'm looking forward to the sequel so many things yet to be told!so many holes to patch,people to search and talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment