Saturday, June 1, 2013

Armchair BEA (Day 5): Keeping It Real, Fresh, and Fun

Also one of today's topic besides Children Literature  is how do you keep your material(s) fresh,keep blogging fun and how do you not only grow an audience, but keep them coming back for more? 

I'd say I kept my materials fresh by means of stashing my brainstormed ideas on my notepad,drafts or basically anything I could get my hands on to write or type before such inspiration(s) is gone.Partaking on blog hops,challenges,events like this and giveaways are really fun to do at the same time I learned a lot from it from backgrounds,features,memes, everything!and the interwebs seems to know almost most of the answers so yeah. I also keep in mind to do things that I love and share! I mean isn't that what it's all about? sharing,opinion(s) be heard,noted,be taken into consideration and connecting with other people who might also enjoy/do the same :D also social networks especially in the world we are all living in has quite a role on this inviting friends or everyone by means of posting,tweeting,pinning,liking,following all sorts of social interaction is welcome!

I think it's also important to update things more often,to schedule stuff,make it all interesting and vibrant! I do admit I sometimes kinda suck on this part and ugh time management D: haha! but I'll try my best. 

How about you? feel free to sharing anything on the comment section below ^_^

and don't forget to check out other blogs over here.

2 comments:

  1. Scheduling is so important to me. I'd be LOST without it! But yeah...time management is huge. Blogging is so much fun, but I have to maintain time to read too! Nice post!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! and thank you so much for stopping by :D

      Delete