Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Mail Time! (2013.2)

Good day Folks! how's your weekend?

As for me well...I'm still recovering from the aftershock Game of Thrones season 3 episode 9 unleashed to the world last night haha (I think every freakin episode was completely mind blowing! they definitely bring that world and every character to life!).So it was really like OMG! I knew it was bound to happen yet I watched it unfold anyway I thought they would end season 3 with that scene there but nope..I still can't believe it! also that next week would be the finale >.< D'oh such game changing variations! XD

Anyways,I'll show you the giveaway prizes I won from Mai at TattooGirl Reads and Kimberly from Bookmark to blog.Check out their fantastic blog(s) they're one of the most amazing bloggers I discovered on blogsphere!

Mai sent me several swags like bookmarks,tote bags,a hat,activity book and all that fun stuff and can I say I got some favorites? haha!

 These kickass looking bookmarks and cute blimp button.Also this very interesting ruler! indeed!
view more


This one's from Kimberly I found her through the Armchair Bea event last week and I'm glad I did able to discover lots of awesome bloggers all over the world from such fantastic experience!

I've seen this book so many times all over the place and now I finally got a copy of it! hooray! so it's about this girl Ursula Todd who died multiple times I found this book really intriguing and interesting since I almost died multiple times as well  :O more book description over here.

Once again Thank you so much! Mai & Kimberly! XOXO

what about you guys?what's in your mailbox? :D

2 comments:

  1. You're so welcome. I am still on season 2 of Game of Thrones so I really need to get caught up.

    ReplyDelete