Sunday, June 23, 2013

Magic Tree House #5: Night of the Ninjas by Mary Pope Osborne


Category: Children's book,Mystery,Fantasy
Format: paperback
Page Count:80
Language: English
Published:March 21st 1995 by Random House Children's Books
ISBN: 0679863710 (ISBN13: 9780679863717)
About the book:(from Goodreads)
Jack and Annie do when the Magic Tree House whisks them back to ancient Japan, where they find themselves in the cave of a ninja master. Will they learn the secrets of the ninja? Or will the evil samurai warriors get them first? (more)

My Review: 4 out of 5 stars
The First magic tree house book I've read to think this one is book 5 haha!ohh such a rebel XD

you can read it in any order mayhaps but the chronological one would make more sense I think.Though I didn't have a hard nor long time in order for me to understand and grasp the entire thing.

I love Japan! the black and white illustration looks nice,I really liked the concept of this series I think anyone would like to have a magical tree house to hangout,go on adventures and stuff (I know I would).Although it's predictable I think any age group(s) would enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment