Sunday, June 30, 2013

Lone Wolf and Cub Omnibus Volume 1 by Kazuo Koike and Goseki Kojima (Graphic Novel Review)

Lone Wolf and Cub Omnibus Volume 1

Source: Netgalley
Category: Graphic Novel
Format: Ebook
Page Count: 711
Language: English
Expected publication: June 4th 2013 by Dark Horse Comics (first published 2002)
ISBN:1616551348 (ISBN13: 9781616551346)
About the book:
A samurai epic of staggering proportions (more)


My Review: 4 out of 5 stars

The ebook was quite hard to read due to the font was kinda blurry & messed up I tried my best to carry on.The stories are really nice,simple and short.The illustrations are ok and captured the japanese era well.

I learned a lot from this book and here's some of the quotes that I liked:

"The child of the wolf my Lord is still a wolf"

"Don't brace yourself to against the cold north wind.Think of the moment when the east wind heralds the coming of spring."

The lone wolf and the cub they work really great together the father and son tandem is really awesome! they always seems to outsmart their enemy and bring about justice wherever they go.This is a massive epic collection, a must have and read especially if you are into old school rurouni samurai action and adventure. I'm so excited what comes next and have yet to read other volumes. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment