Sunday, July 3, 2011

Dark Swan Storm Born by Richelle Mead

About the book:
Eugenie Markham never asked for any of this. Until now, she''s been content with her job as a freelance shaman, battling and banishing Otherworldly creatures. When a prophecy suddenly makes her the Otherworld''s most popular bachelorette, Eugenie finds herself fighting off unwanted supernatural suitors, as well as the evils that begin emerging from her past...(moreCheck out her website as well for more details. (click here)

My Review:  5 stars Spirits away

The lead Eugenie is pretty badass straight from the beginning there’s a lot of intense action going on til the very end. The writing style,folklore and illustrations are brilliant it immediately caught my attention page after page I learned and was greatly amazed with all the characters.I like how the story unfolds and I love Eugenie’s wand weapon of choice it’s not the stereotype we used to see in movies or elsewhere it’s  very unique..suites her personality really well. The mystery and oddness of things keeps me speculating which is good I can’t wait to read more of the series.Definitely PG13

No comments:

Post a Comment